By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://belltownchiro.com/
Top 3 Things for Men to Remember When Heading to the Spa
It's official: day spas are not just for women any more. In fact, according to Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, 35 percent of spa goers are male.
Perhaps men are feeling more relaxed in their own skin these days, or they are realizing the benefits of seeing an esthetician. Regardless of the reason, it's great that men are attracted to getting spa treatments such as facials.
The owner of Le Jolie Medi Spa, Sharona Rafaeloff--considered by many clients to be the best esthetician in Los Angeles--is enjoying the change of atmosphere. For men visiting a spa for the first time, Ms. Rafaeloff offers these top 3 things for men to remember when heading to the spa.
Many men feel great when they are in charge and in control--but not at a day spa. This is a place to let your guard down and allow yourself to be pampered.
Today's man seems to have accepted that he works like a machine; going to and from work for five, or even seven days a week. Spa treatments can de-stress a person on another level too; with the help of the technicians at spas such as Le Jolie Medi Spa, a man can undergo a complete body and spirit overhaul. So relax, unwind, and enjoy the spa treatments.
2. Get Familiar with Male Treatments
The first time at a spa can be overwhelming, especially at Le Jolie Medi Spa, where they offer everything from body contouring to skincare to a savvy injectables bar. While some treatments are designed for ladies, such as hair removal, there are some treatments that Sharona Rafaeloff believes will be highly beneficial for the gentlemen.
- Sports massage: For athletes who train continuously. The goal is to enhance endurance and lessen the chance of injury to shorten the time needed to recover from an event or to get ready for an event by providing relief.
- Chocolate oxygen facial: A delicious mix of treatments, including microdermabrasion then steam on top of a chocolate enzyme mask, opening your pores to be ready for mild extraction, followed with a mask for your skin type! All coming to an end with a cocoa face massage.
- Custom Body Scrub: Scrub your dull skin away and enjoy the feeling of a new silky smooth body! Le Jolie offers your choice of the following scrubs: Geranium, Seaweed, Sugar Polish, Salt Glow, Orange blossom, and much more.
3. Bring a Female Friend Along
Still feeling self-conscious about your day at the spa? Bring a special female counterpart along with you. The ladies will find you more handsome than ever, especially after your body scrub and chocolate facial. When you see the way your lady friend looks at you, it won't be long until your hesitation melts away.
Source: Le Jolie Medi Spa, lejoliespa.com