“The team has worked extremely hard building a first-class mobile app,” Mark Volkmann, CEO of MassageBook, said. “By releasing it to all of our customers, we’ve addressed their number one request: letting them run their day-to-day business from their pockets. We’re eager to get feedback and find ways we can improve what we feel is already an amazingly easy-to-use portable tool for business success.”
This app complements the fully featured, back-end solution for service-based businesses by allowing massage and bodywork professionals to manage their schedules and payments from their smartphones.
MassageBook Mobile allows massage therapists to:
- Easily view their schedule and always know “what’s next.”
- Book in-office and outcall appointments with a few taps of the finger.
- Accept online bookings and time management.
- View recent calendar activity, such as new bookings and cancellations, with real-time activity updates.
- Check out clients, making payments and accounting a breeze.
- View and modify client details—save important notes about your clients.
- Keep MassageBook schedule synched with Google calendars.
- All from a smartphone!
Massage therapists are busy, and having the ability to manage core business functions from their smartphones is crucial.
“Our goal with the mobile app was to give our customers the ability to run their practice day-to-day from their pockets,” Volkmann added. “Mobile is enormously important. Whether you offer outcall services or have a storefront, having real-time schedule information and being alerted to any changes immediately is important.”
MassageBook was created specifically for massage therapists and bodyworkers. The comprehensive, back-end bodywork practice software solution gives professionals the tools they need to attract new clients, retain existing ones and keep the business end of things humming. Massage Book includes essential tools, such as online booking, scheduling, SOAP notes, a directory listing, payments and more.