Features of the Stronglite Prima™ Table prize package include :
- Matching 6-inch full round bolster
- 2-layer lightweight foam system
- Hourglass, tapered shape
- Smooth VelveTouch™ upholstery
- Only 26 pounds, ultra-light aluminum frame
- Adjustable to a low height range
- Easily adjustable Curve headrest
- Available in any in-stock color
- A $500 total value
MASSAGE Magazine’s monthly Facebook giveaway program began in November 2010 and features a new prize each month.
“Our giveaways are always very successful with our Facebook fans,” Emily Roland, MASSAGE Magazine’s digital editor, said. “We are excited to continue this wonderful program, which awards our readers with products they can use and shines a spotlight on valuable supporters of the massage industry.”
The October giveaway will begin on Wednesday, Oct. 1, at 9 a.m. EDT and end on Friday, Oct. 30, at 4 p.m. EDT. The grand-prize winner will be notified via email and announced on MASSAGE Magazine’s Facebook page. The winner will have within 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
How to enter the giveaway
To enter the giveaway, log in to your Facebook account and go to MASSAGE Magazine’s Facebook page. “Like” both the MASSAGE Magazine and Stronglite Facebook pages; then click on the “MASSAGE Magazine Giveaway” tab. Once you click on the tab, it will prompt you on how to enter the giveaway. You can also enter the giveaway via a mobile device athttps://apps.agorapulse.com/go/23801/36169.
About MASSAGE Magazine
MASSAGE Magazine’s mission is to provide massage and touch therapists with the tools, information and resources to help them succeed both in their businesses and their session rooms. For the latest massage news, articles, products, videos and more, visit http://www.massagemag.com/.
Connect with MASSAGE Magazine:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MassageMagazine
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/massagemag
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/MASSAGE-Magazine-1988181
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/massagemag
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/massagemag/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/104115797152175032513
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/massagemag
For more than 25 years, Stronglite has built a sterling reputation for manufacturing quality, ergonomic massage equipment. The brand prides itself on exceptional ergonomic designs, the finest materials, skilled craftsmanship, unparalleled value, and a rock-solid warranty. Stronglite believes customers shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality for value, or value for customer service. Stronglite takes the worry out of massage equipment purchases, so massage therapists and bodyworkers can go about their higher purpose: healing. Stronglite is headquartered in Vista, California.