This fall, fitness guru and founder of the YogaFit training program, Beth Shaw shares her revolutionary approach to better health in YOGALEAN: Poses and Recipes to Promote
Shaw shows readers both how to achieve and maintain their optimum weight by developing what she calls a “Lean Consciousness.” The ultimate path to whole-life wellness, Lean Consciousness is uniquely designed to work from the inside out, taking into account every reader’s size and shape and customizing a program that fits with their personal goals.
YogaLean is a holistic approach to weight loss, guiding you to healthier habits, weight loss and living a Lean Consciousness life. Once in a state of Lean Consciousness, the reader will approach life in a whole new way. Food choices become based on body need — not want. They begin to eat for energy, immunity and health and not for pleasure, stress or boredom.
Inside, Beth breaks down her easy-to-follow holistic program with:
- Yoga poses that promote a lean physique, strengthen your core and increase energy
- The basics of yogic philosophy and the revolutionary space clearing and gratitude exercises that will help boost your weight loss
- Cardio and weight-training workouts to complement your yoga, refine your physical strength and ward off disease
- Easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks that will help you burn fat more efficiently
- Stress-reducing and clarity-enhancing daily meditations
- A one-week jumpstart plan outlining precisely what to eat and how to exercise your body and mind
As the creator of the largest yoga school in North America, Shaw has helped thousands of people get in shape and maintain a healthy weight. YOGALEAN combines those years of training experience with simple yogic lifestyle principles for a truly unique plan that anyone can follow.
About Beth Shaw
Beth Shaw is the president and founder of the world-renowned YogaFit™ training systems and the author of Beth Shaw’s YogaFit. She and her company have been featured in O: The Oprah Magazine, Time, More, Entrepreneur, Yoga Journal, Glamour, Self, and USA Today, as well as on CNN, NBC, CBS, Showtime, and E! Entertainment Television. She lives in Beverly Hills, California.